How It Works
To schedule a party:
- Check out all the different party options- this is a private party, so you and your group can pick whichever one sounds best to you!
- Do not add the class to your cart, as this is a "pay what you can" class. Instead, fill out a contact form with your information, as well as which class you would like to do and about how many people/devices will be joining us in the message field. You can "invite" as many people as you would like! Aka you can have as many devices on the call as you choose. The more the merrier.
- Emily will contact you within 48 hours of receiving your request to schedule a day and time that works for your whole group. You will then become the contact person for your group- Emily will be e-mailing you, and you will be forwarding my emails along to the rest of your group so they are in the know!
- Emily will provide you with the recipe and a zoom link for the class, and you will provide your own ingredients.
- Since we have all been affected during this time, this is a "pay what you can" class. Emily will provide you with venmo and Paypal information for you to "pay what you can" upon completion of the class.
- On the day of your class, grab your ingredients, a bevy and we'll get cooking!
To give a cooking party as a gift:
- Click on the gift card page
- You will be prompted to a check-out page where you can choose the amount you want to gift.
- You will be able to check out using PayPal, or with a credit card.
- After you complete the check out, you will receive an email with your electronic gift card. Forward that email to the lucky person receiving the gift.
- Once they receive the gift, instruct them to visit the website and fill out the contact form so we can get their party scheduled!